MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shopping~

I go shopping with my friends at 1st Avenue (Shopping Complex)... First we meet at Prangin Mall... After we had our breakfast at Mc Donalds... We walk to 1st Avenue (Next to Prangin)... The purpose we went there is singing at Red Box (A Karaoke Box) at 1200... But we reach there very early... So we go to Artist Gallery (CD Shop) to see the CD's ONLY (We dont have enough money to buy the CD)... About 1155, we go to Red Box to find our names (my  friend ordered earlier)... Then we sing there in the room about 3 hrs... Before that, we go to buy tickets to watch The Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D at 1605... The songs we sang are like Usher, Ayumi Hamasaki, Jay Chou, Rainie Yang, Hikaru Utada, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and so on... After 1500, we go to buy waffles... Then we go to toilet and then just walk here and there... About 1550, we go to the waiting room to wait the guard let us in... About 1600, we go to buy popcorns and coke (regular) each... Right timing... After we bought the snacks, the guard let us in... Oh my Jack Sparrow... in the room is very cold... I put my jacket on but I am still shivering... We watch til 1825 and then we bon voyage...

No comments:

Post a Comment